I love to travel and explore new cities, my latest trip to Minneapolis was filled with exploration, shopping and lots of delicious food!
Phew it’s been a week! I got home from visiting the midwest last week and my suitcase still isn’t fully unpacked (insert monkey covering eyes emoji). I’m finally getting around to sharing some of the photos I snapped and favorite places I visited while spending a few days in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Where I ate and what I saw while in Minneapolis.
- Eat Street Social – Had dinner here after exploring the Minnepolis Institute of Art, they have a really cool old fashioned flight!
- The Lowbrow – Delicious and unique brunch spot.
- The Bachelor Farmer – awesome dinner spot, intimiate setting, delicious food and excelent service.
- Marvel Bar – Speak easy bar with stunning decor, it’s under The Bachelor Farmer, great for before or after dinner drinks.
- Minneapolis Institute of Art – Set aside at least a couple hours to get lost in this beautiful place and be ready to swoon over art.
- Mill Ruins Park – Super unique park in downtown Minneapolis, definitely worth walking around and exploring.
- Martin Patrick 3 – Awesome and unique men’s store. There’s also a room filled with antique jewelry. You’ll be offered a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival!
- Linden Hills neighborhood – Cute neighborhood with coffee and antique shops.
- Uptown neighborhood – Cool bars and restaurants.
Exploring the Linden Hills neighborhood, there was a stunning antique shop called Victory Antiques, see picture below. I wanted everything inside the store! There was also a super cute little cafe across the street called Turtle Bread.
Victory Antiques in Linden Hills.
Brunch at The Lowbrow, I had the jalapeno hash and a Bloody Mary with sake!
Exploring Mill Ruins Park in Minnepolis.