1. Tiffany Twist Knot Pendant – $125. This is a perfect gift for the special lady in your life, your mom, sister, girlfriend, wife, you get the idea. My sister and I got these for each other on our birthdays. The classic design makes it easy to wear every day, day to night, and we always think of each other when we have them on.
Happy Monday everyone! Perhaps like many others, I’m still pinching myself that Christmas is just around the corner. This is my absolute favorite time of year though, I’ve been listening to lots of holiday music, drinking Starbucks Peppermint Mochas and writing my holiday cards to send to friends and family. I’ve gotten a few questions about holiday shopping so I thought I would share some gift inspiration from one of my favorite places, Tiffany. The sparkle and excitement of receiving a beautiful Tiffany Blue Box wrapped in white or red ribbon, need I say more?
Here are some Tiffany gift ideas and they’re all under $200.
2. Paloma Picasso Love Ring – $175.
3. Plaid Double Old-Fashioned Glass – $45. These glasses in hand-cut crystal make for excellent gifts for the old-fashioned cocktail lover in your life. What I love about them is how special they are, and if taken care of properly can be something the receiver will have forever and can be heirlooms handed down to future generations. You can snag a pair for $90 or a set of four for $180.
4. Champagne Flute – $25. Toast to those special moments with Tiffany handblown glass.
5. Flat Card Case – $150. Made of the finest Italian leather, this card case is great for the guy who doesn’t want to carry around a heavy wallet. I think this is a special gift to give to someone where they’ll be reminded of you every time they use it.
6. Ziegfeld Collection Pearl Earrings – $175. In my opinion every girl should have a pair of pearls. These are from the Ziegfeld Collection, for this collection Tiffany went back into their archives from the 1920’s to be inspired for these designs. Timeless and elegant these are a perfect gift.
All pictures courtesy of Tiffany.
2 Responses to Holiday Gifts from Tiffany under $200
I love the Tiffany Twist Knot Pendant, it’s adorable <3
Thanks for sharing my dear!
Me too! It’s so classic and timeless. 🙂