A very happy Friday to you! I’ve been wanting to share a quick post on a few of my favorite things only this time share a couple people, blogs and articles that have inspired me lately. For now we’ll go with 6, don’t ask me how I came up with that number, it’s even and seemed pretty straightforward.
1. This cool video interview of Sarah Jessica Parker- someone interviews her at her brownstone in New York and in about 5 minutes she answers 73 questions. I was excited to learn that her favorite Hitchcock film is Rebecca (my favorite book and movie too!)
2. Do you follow BaubleBar on Pinterest? I’m pretty sure they take the cake for best Pinterest, not a day goes by that I don’t find something on their boards that I need and or repin. Like this pin below, white pants and roses? Hello, yes please.
3. My cousins’ Olivia and Anna’s blogs. Olivia writes at Organized by Olivia and Anna’s blog is Freckled. They’re family so clearly I love them but both are stylish, kind and all around incredible human beings.
Picture via Olivia’s Instagram
Picture via Anna’s Instagram
4. Do you read StyleCaster? They’re definitely one of my favorite sites to visit and catch up on the latest news in fashion and advice. Their recent article, ‘12 Fashion Secrets to Steal From French Women‘ was an insightful read.
5. Rent the Runway– as of a couple of weeks ago I’ve been hooked on RTR. Their site and mobile app are clean and easy to browse and they have phenomenal customer service. I’ve already rented a couple dresses from them and have my bridesmaid dress for an upcoming wedding reserved with them. If you haven’t already check them out.
6. Birchbox– another obsession of mine. Recently I had the chance to try out their new Beauty Protector’s Protect & Oil and wow has it significantly impacted how my hair looks and feels for the better. It also smells really good and leaves my hair feeling strong, healthy and glossy.
Happy Friday- hope you all have a fabulous weekend!