Hey everyone! I’m writing this blog post from the comfort of a cozy leather couch at Starbucks inside Newark International Airport. I’m here waiting for my flight to Barcelona, Spain. I’ll be in Barcelona for two weeks, it’s my first time there and I couldn’t be more excited. Packing was a little stressful, I did most of it yesterday, with lots of wedges, dresses, a few pairs of sunglasses and two suitcases that weighed 49.5lbs I was ready to hit the road.
For my flight I’m using my magic Tory Burch Nylon Tote (it’s magic because it’s fashionable and functional at the same time, I can literally fit anything and everything in it) and my noise canceling headphones. I’m wearing a pair of Free People cargo skinny pants, my Society of Les t shirt and a black hooded zip up to keep me warm. As you can see I kept my make up to a minimum as all my travel will add up to about 18 hours. In my purse I packed my Warby Parker glasses (Beckett frames) that I’ll be switching to tonight before I get on my flight to Spain.
I created a Spain playlist on Spotify, you can find it here. It’s filled with some cool music from Fun, The Black Keys, Imagine Dragons and more.
While I wait for my flight I thought I’d do a quick post on my blog about my travels and ask you for suggestions on what to do in Barcelona or the surrounding area if you’ve been. Suggestions are appreciated and very welcome! I’m going to do my best to update my blog as much as I can while I’m away.
2 Responses to Mollie Goes to Spain
1) You must go to Bo de Be. It is a bocadillo (sandwich) shop on the left side of the big Post Office in Barca. It will change your life, it’s seriously delicious!
2) For a fancy dinner out, go to Els Quatre Gats. It was in the movie Vicki Christina Barcelona!
3) On Sunday at the very end of La Rambla by the water there’s a jewelery market
4) Order a Cafe con Leche
5) Bring a purse with a zipper, pick pockets are very sneaky
6) Eat Jamon Serrano, you can’t get it in the states!
Sounds like you’re set for a great trip. Spain is my current dream destination and I hope to go there soon. Looking forward to your updates! Is this vacation and/or business related travel? Either way, have an amazing time!