Last week I posted a little gift guide for the “hims” in your life. Today, right now it’s all about the “hers”. Whether you’re looking for something for your mother, sister, aunt, girlfriend, wife or daughter, remember this, most women appreciate gifts with thought behind them. We also like things that sparkle, smell good and are useful. Here’s a quick list of a few things you might want to consider purchasing for that special “her” in your life.
1. A Burberry Scarf– this is timeless and useful. It goes with everything and keeps you warm. You can’t go wrong with gifting one of these.
2. The Tory Burch Reva Clutch, a bag that is classic and sophisticated. You’ll bring a smile to her face if you present her with this beauty.
3. Alexis Bittar Alexandria Tapered Peacock Bangle. It’s like having candy on your wrist and I promise she’ll get compliments left and right which in turn will make her happy with you for getting it for her.
4. butter LONDON Holiday Glitter Trio– for the girl who loves beauty and pretty fingernails. You can’t go wrong with butter LONDON.
5. A pretty cocktail ring like this one from CC Skye.
6. For the girl in your life who loves technology and owns a touch screen phone, consider these awesome gloves from lululemon.
7. Simple and inexpensive, if she uses her lap top a lot at home consider this Ergonomic Lap Desk.
8. It’s safe to say that at some point during the week your “her” will want to slip into her PJ’s, how about a new pair from Victoria’s Secret?
9. Finally my favorite, a Starbucks gift card for the girl on the go who loves coffee.
So there you have it, 9 ideas from me to you for the special “her” in your life. Don’t forget, if you have any questions or need help, email me, tweet me, Facebook me etc. I’m here to help!