Bellevue Club Fashion Show – Couture du Jour Benefitting Overlake Hospital
High fashion comes to Bellevue at the 2011 Bellevue Club Fashion Show, “Couture du Jour.” On Oct. 14, see the latest in everything from swimwear to evening wear, at this show featuring local boutiques and designers. From the pre-show party through the last dress, the Couture du Jour Bellevue Club Fashion Show promises to be the fashion event of 2011.
Follow this event on Twitter at #BCFS
Sip cocktails, mingle with models and check out the latest styles at this glamorous annual event benefitting Overlake Hospital. Limited number of VIP tickets available, which include front row seating and a wine reception before the show begins. All ticket holders are invited to the preshow party, including music and a cash bar. In addition to the fabulous fashions, a portion of all ticket sales will benefit Overlake Hospital Medical Center’s Ensuring Excellence fund.
This year’s event features:
• ADICORA Swim: Native Venezuelan Niveen Heaton blends South American and American styles in premium
fabrics for bright, beautiful swimwear.
• La Bijou: This Bellevue boutique carries the finest in women’s lingerie and men’s briefs, La Bijou aims to
make all women feel beautiful and feminine.
• VINCE: Located in Bellevue Square, this boutique offers luxurious casual staples.
• David Lawrence: From casual to evening, David Lawrence (located at The Shops at The Bravern in Bellevue)
has had the men and women of Seattle fashionably covered for two decades.
• Built for Man: This local designer creates practical, comfortable and stylish men’s wear from the finest yarns
woven by communities in Peru that participate in The Loom Project.
• Hendricks Park: These clothing style experts show off the latest in a variety of men’s looks.
• La Belle Reve: One of the premier bridal boutiques in Bellevue, La Belle Reve also has a fabulous selection of
evening wear for women of all ages.